Supply of LV Distribution Boards and Control panels
The Jimblebar mine is an iron ore mine located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, 41 kms east of Newman.
The mine is fully owned and operated by BHP Billiton and is one of seven iron ore mines the company operates in the Pilbara. Lai Industries were awarded the contract from ICE Engineering to deliver the supply of all Electrical Distribution Boards & Control panels for the Jimblebar Mine Infrastructure portion of the development.
The work performed by Lai Industries included the following.
- The Manufacture & Supply of 60+ Mine Spec Stainless Steel & Mild Steel LV Distribution Boards.
- The Manufacture & Supply of 30+ 316 Grade stainless steel Lighting Ballast enclosures.
- The Manufacture & Supply of 12+ 316 Grade stainless steel PLC Control Panels.
- The Manufacture & Supply of 40+ 316 Grade stainless steel Local Control Stations.
- The Manufacture & Supply of 3+ 316 Grade stainless steel MCC, s.
During the project Lai Industries worked very closely to the project managers of ICE Engineering, to contribute to the success of delivering a project of this size & magnitude.
The Project duration was 5 months from design to delivery